|Environment > | Community > | People >|
• Twice per year we hold a Blood Donation in cooperation the "Aghia Sophia" Children's Hospital in order to support our Hotel's Associate Blood Donation Bank.
• We pay close attention to conditions of the workplace, so as to protect our Associates and create a safe working environment for them by adhering to all National Health and Safety standards.
• We focus on the Training & Development of all our Associates.
• We regularly host Parties and Cocktails for our Team, as part of our ongoing internal communication initiatives.
• We have introduced a new hypo-allergenic "Pure" room category in our Hotel that has been specifically designed for our highly sensitive Guests.
• The Annual Associate Children Party for the Children of our Associates until 12 years old, has been conducted on 18/12/2011 in Ballroom. The main idea of the party was be “How I imagine a better planet”. All children brought their paintings and all paintings were displayed on a special wall. All presents were bought form WWF in order to contribute to the efforts of this organization for the protection of the environment and our planet.
• Group Insurance Program: The Hotel Grande Bretagne launched the group medical & health insurance on January 1st 2004 and covers the whole premiums cost for all the associates. The aim of this program is:
• New initiatives:
1) In 2011, we launched the Educational Awards, the new policy of exceptional school performance for the children of our Associates, students of High School and Lyceum , in an effort to support the institution of education , to express our interest as well as to encourage the Next Generation . Moreover, the symbolic amount given to the students and the new bank account issued in the names of parents and students prepare them for the future job market and encourage their efforts.
2) Regarding our motto that “Physical Exercise= Health”, we launched the policy of the Best Athletic Performance Award for our Associates. Any Associates who participate in Pan-Hellenic, European or Worldwide Athletic Tournaments and gain significant recognition by achieving the first, second or third placement, will receive the GB Award for Athletic Achievement and a symbolic amount .
3) The new procedure of New Ideas for Improvement “We need all ideas from all our Associates", concerns the submission of new ideas from any Associate concerning the Customer Service Excellence, Internal Procedures and Innovative Ideas. Every Associate is free to express his or her ideas and after the evaluation, the best new idea is being awarded with a symbolic amount. In this way, we increase the participation of our Associates and recognize the innovative ideas.
|Δείτε την ιστοσελίδα στα Ελληνικά >